How To Find The Page Yields Of Lexmark Toner Cartridges
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Using Toner and other Printer Ink topics.
How do I figure out the page yields of a Lexmark toner cartridge?
DataBazaar.com Tip: If you're deciding between various Lexmark laser printers, you may want to know what the page yields of the printer are. You'll find an organized catalog of all of the Lexmark toner cartridges, allowing you to find what the page outputs are by model of printer. This is how you find the information.
- Go to the Lexmark website and click on the tab for “Cartridges, Ink & Supplies”
- Scroll down to the “ISO Page Yields” link and click on it.
- Find the page yields of various Lexmark toner cartridges based on printer type – either color or mono.
- Click on the correct link and browse the charts.
- All the published results of page yields for Lexmark toner cartridges are based on International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards.