Don't Cry Over Spilled Printer Ink
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Ink Refills and other Printer Ink topics.
What is the best way to remove printer ink from clothing?
Refilling printer ink can make for messy situations, literally. If you have spilled printer ink and got it on your clothing, don't worry and don't waste time. Printer ink will not set as a stain immediately and can be gotten out with no damage if you act quickly.
- First, start running warm water. Also, get a gentle hand soap or detergent ready.
- Start by gently rubbing the soap into the garment with a clean towel.
- Do not let the garment bunch up or the ink may bleed right through to another part.
- Run the warm water through the soapy area and repeat scrubbing with a clean part of the towel.
- Once you have gotten as much as possible, put the stained clothes immediately into the washing machine.
Spot washers are very useful to apply before putting it in the washing machine. Don't lose your cool if you spill some printer ink, just scrub and wash and you should be okay.