All Types Of Epson Inkjet Paper
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Printer Paper and other Printer Ink topics.
Which is the difference between the different types of Epson inkjet paper?
DataBazaar.com Tip: If you're trying to decide between the different types of Epson inkjet paper for your home project or business and the choices feel overwhelming. Epson carries a large array of Epson inkjet paper for the home office, business and home user. To help you out, we've put together a breakdown of the Epson inkjet paper types.
- Photo papers fall under the home and home office use category. Choose from glossy, semi-glossy and luster versions with quality that ranges from everyday use to professional looking photos.
- Business presentation papers are appropriate for everything from professional brochures to matte photographs.
- For the scrapbook enthusiast, there is an Epson inkjet paper category made just for you. Choose from matte or glossy finishes.
- Specialty media includes papers for fun projects like iron-on transfers, greeting cards and photo stickers.
- For a professional finish and feel, choose one of the Epson premium photo papers. They're available in glossy, semi-glossy, matte and luster.
- Another professional grade Epson inkjet paper is the coated Epson paper line. These papers are meant for the professional graphics industry. You can choose from glossy, semi-glossy or matte in sheets or a roll.
- For professional printers, proofing papers offer a solution for pre-press and comping. Choose from rolls or sheets in semi-matte or glossy.
- Museum quality archival prints would be perfect for the fine art papers. This line of Epson inkjet paper is completely acid free cotton.
- For banners and other advertising, choose Epson's signage media paper which is available as a roll.